Shift Supervisor Jobs in Hyderabad
Location: Banjara-Jubilee Hills
About Starbucks India
Starbucks India is Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks Coffee Company a 50:50 joint venture. We now operate across a network of more than 1800 and passionate collaborators in 8 cities with more than 125 shops (employees). More than just coffee, our main market. We are in the company of coffee sellers. And we know that the people we have placed, sustained and developed count on our results.
Our goal statement – “to inspire and nurture human emotions – one person at a time, one cup and one neighborhood” and core values are at the core of our culture and serve as a guiding post for our partners. We are called partners, because it is not just a job, it is our passion. Together we embrace diversity to create a space that each of us can have on our own. In fairness and integrity, we regard each other always. And we hold each other to those standards.
Purpose and scope of position
This position contributes to our success:
- Assist the store manager in executing the store operation during the planned shift.
- This job hires partners and assigns tasks so that the partners can create and maintain a Starbucks experience for our customers.
- Responsible for modeling and operating in accordance with Tata Starbucks guidelines
Helping others to succeed
Living Our Mission and Values
Winning with integrity
Feel special to every customer
To work together
Summary of key responsibilities
- Responsibilities and main tasks are not limited to:
- Tata Starbucks works with integrity, honesty and knowledge that drives culture and values
- Expect customer and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment and customers.
- Quiet behavior is maintained during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the store running at a prescribed rate to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Support new partner preparation by constructive outcome reinforcement and supportive and encouraged coaching as needed.
- Feedback on the success of partners in shifts to the store manager.
- Alarms or partners contribute to a positive team environment by recognizing changes in morale and efficiency and contacting the store manager.
- Creates a supportive working experience through transparent, prompt and respectful preparation and guidance to ensure partners’ organisational success and results.
- Delivers fictitious customer service to all customers with a ‘customer comes first’ attitude and interaction with customers. Finds and responds to customer needs.
- Develop a positive relationship with the shift team by understanding and addressing personal motivations, needs and issues.
- Performs store operations during scheduled shifts. Conducts opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Tata practises operating strategies and procedures of Starbucks, including cash management and protection in order to ensure the wellbeing of any shift partner.
- The change unit follows both cash accounting policies and cash registration and good cash management procedures.
- Follow the barrister to ensure great customer service for all customers during the shift.
- Maintaining regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides all consumers with consistent premium drinks, whole beans and food ingredients that meet all of the recipe and presentation requirements.
- Follows health, safety and hygiene guidelines for all products.
- Identifies and strengthens the availability of individuals and teams by using existing organizational tools and collaborating with store managers to discover new, creative and effective methods of identification.
Summary of experience and learning
- Minimum 1 year experience handling teams in retail setup
- Minimum Education Eligibility – 12th / Diploma +